I am such a random blogger that I have to say I am surprised to win any award! Thanks to a fellow blogger, I have! Thanks so much to Insanely Roy over at pieceofcerebrum.wordpress.com for awarding me.
If you haven’t visited her blog, go for her fabulous recipes and more! Her blog is central to the https://pieceofcerebrum.wordpress.com/weeklychallenge-for-foodbloggers challenge.
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commentor, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.
- DISPLAY THE AWARD CERTIFICATE ON YOUR WEBSITE
- ANNOUNCE YOUR WIN WITH A POST AND LINK TO WHOEVER PRESENTED YOUR AWARD
- PRESENT 15 AWARDS TO DESERVING BLOGGERS
- DROP THEM A COMMENT TO TIP THEM OFF AFTER YOU’VE LINKED THEM IN THE POST
- POST 7 INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF.
So, let’s get started.
I think I’ll start with some information about myself:
1. I’m creative. I make stuff: paintings, clothes, food, fun. I post some of it on my blog.
2. I love to travel. I’m not a tourist. I pack lightly, go places, and take their local transportation to see the unusual sights.
3. I was an expat for nine years in Mexico and I loved it.
4. I have studied herbalism for over 30 years. There is always an herb drying, steeping, or decocting somewhere in my home.
5. I love to cook and I do everyday.
6. I believe in fairies, leprechauns, dragons, ghosts and gremlins.
7. I went back to college in my mid-fifties and earned a my BA in Graphic Design with Honors and have never used it professionally. I have three college degrees.
And now for the best part; my nominees. I am only nominating people who have actually visited and commented on my blog.
I humbly thank anyone who visits my blog and especially those who take the time to leave a comment!